During the first 2 years of life, a baby’s nose needs to be cleaned daily.
The best of the sea for optimal nasal hygiene: Humer Daily Hygiene for infants.
Instructions for use:
- Lie baby on his back
- Turn baby’s head towards you
- Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and push it up vertically up to the safety flange
- Press on the nozzle leaving the solution and mucosities to run out of the other nostril
- Wipe with a paper tissue.
- Rinse the nozzle in hot water and wipe dry after each use
When to clean the nose?
In the morning, before each meal and at bedtime.
Precautions for use
- Never place baby’s head back to prevent the mucosities running into the throat
- Ensure you have finished blowing baby’s nose after each use.
If the nose is blocked, try Humer Blocked Nose Infants which in addition to rinsing, unblocks the nose!